According to article 45 of the NZSA Disciplinary Regulations: “The NZSA administration publishes decisions issued by the disciplinary bodies. Where such a decision contains confidential information, the NZSA administration may decide, ex officio or at the request of either one of the parties or the ethics and disciplinary inspector, to publish an anonymised version.”
A significant step forward was taken with the 2017 version of the Disciplinary Regulations from the point of view of good governance and transparency. NZSA will now publish decisions issued by the disciplinary bodies in this section.
Every six months the leading cases passed by the Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body and all the decisions taken by the Appeals Body will be published here.
©NZSA 2017-2021. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 8/12/20
- NZSA competitions cases: September – today 2020
- NZSA competitions cases: September – August 2019
- NZSA competitions cases: September –August 2018
- NZSA competitions cases: September – August 2017
- NZSA Disciplinary Regulations, Edition 2020